Saturday 3 October 2015

Cupcake Decorating Class - Open for Business!

So I had my first cupcake decorating class. It was masses of fun, and the students had a great time too - bonus, yes? Here's a few pictures as proof that I did not make anyone cry that lovely sunny day...


There was even some laughter at one point!





See? Smiles all around! That's me in the back in the photo above :)

After getting everyone settled, as you do, with tea/coffee/juice (see? I'm so nice I won't let anyone get thirsty in my house!), we worked on getting flat and domed buttercreamed cupcakes...






 Then the really fun part started!



The class overran by quite a bit- the sugar flower took a while, but we got there in the end! Here's some cupcakes that were created that day, beautiful aren't they?


Sugar happiness is in sight, just join my class! To book a class (held in Wilmslow, Cheshire) go to www.cake-jeanie.co.uk and click on classes.

I will be adding other classes to the timetable in future- a beginner cake decorating class, a cake painting class, and figure making class. I hope to be very very busy in future!

x Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment